Hi Toomi8,

I read ahead a bit (rewatch is on the way):
and while I try to remember she's 27 (26?)
She's born in October 1967, the Episode is ca June 1993, so Lois isn't even 26 yet. It's soooo weird, they do mention age, and Teri Hatcher *is* a few years older than Dean Cain, so it's okay to think they're closer to 30 y/o professionals rather than pretty junior, back than I had a real hard time thinking of them as "young" instead of experienced grown-ups. And today, there's memory bias and it's always a conscious effort to think of them as "young". Plus, today you have TV-shows with mid-twenty people who appear/act much younger than Lois and Clark did on the show. A lot of it comes from professional attire, but aside from Lois's Superman crush and romantic flirtiness, her entire demeanor feels more at home with a thirty-something than a twenty-something these days. I guess, if you changed a couple of stats on the show, aging Lois and Clark up by five years wouldn't change anything in their expected behavior/looks/etc. Did I already say that this is weird?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.