Hi Penny,

Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely right that this isn't my usual type of story. I much prefer writing stories that leave the reader in a better mood than when they started. But occasionally an idea comes to me that I find so powerful that it haunts me until I exorcise it by writing it down. These are stories that, quite frankly, I wouldn't even read had another author written them. (I try to keep my fiction reading light.) If you wish to see what my more WHAMmy stories look like, try In a Very Alternate Universe, Moving On, If Looks Could Kill, or Afterwards. Then, of course, there is my series of stories of various tones in which Lois and Clark have two sones, one of whom has autism. (I'd be happy to provide links to them if you so wish.) Their tone spans the gamut from tragedy to comedy; they're also among my favourites of the ones I have written because they draw so much from my personal experience.

Joy,
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 08/04/22 10:22 AM. Reason: Added "If Looks Could Kill"