Summary: A Pheromone, My Lovely what if. What if Superman had been affected by the concentrated spray and Lois hadn't shown much resistance to his advances? Consequences abound. Can this severe misstep be put right or is their relationship over before it really began? An answer to Bizarro Kerth Challenge #3.

Rating: PG-14

Alternative take on idea seen in different fic, Restraint.

ATTENTION–
Trigger Warning 1: Story contains intimate encounter (non-graphic) where one party is impaired and taken advantage of.
Trigger Warning 2: Story contains sensitive topics but are addressed in a manner that is as honest and respectful as possible.

A/N: This premise is definitely far from what I typically write, but this plot bunny was insistent and I decided to try to stretch myself. Also, to relieve some concerns, like all of my other stories, there is a happy ending!, it'll just take some time to get there.
A/N 2: Special thanks to KSaraSara who helped me flesh out the plot and story ^_^
A/N 3: Slight alteration, 'The Foundling' episode took place before 'Pheromone My Lovely'.

Here is the first chapter: Temptation

Last edited by Blueowl; 04/09/22 08:58 PM. Reason: Added A/N 3 & Challenge Answer