I’m dyyyyyyiiinnnngggg… this part is killing me. Because they are always so good together and yet, they have so much in the way right now. Ugh. You make me remember why I absolutely love these characters!

Love that they share books and talk about them, and that he still fixes things for her. Love that he’s still there for her in so many ways, even though they’ve hurt each other in the past. (We’ll get to *that* way here in a second, because oh. my. goodness. that. part.)

Speaking of which, I, like Lois, super enjoyed the descriptions of his arms and shoulders, because those are my favorite too, haha. (My teenage self could not get over the scenes where he rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. I mean.) I had a feeling that attraction just didn’t go away with the divorce paperwork, and I was totally waiting for the parts where it would make itself known.

However, I did not expect that ending! I kinda thought they might give into a few kisses, maybe something more, but I thought they would put a stop to it before things got out of hand because it would hurt too much to be intimate in that way, but not in every facet of their lives. That said, though… writing was fire, girl. For real. As a reader, I was glued to the page (er, screen).

Complicated is right - and I have a feeling it might get more complicated before they figure it out, lol. Excited for part 4!

Tracey