Originally posted by L&C4ever:
FinLi - Once I got to the end, I loved your story. :-) I'm not a lover of deathfic, but you made this one okay for me. Pulled at my heart strings and brought tears to my eyes.

And my opinion is probably different from the other opinions on the board, but I'm glad you didn't turn this into a revelation story. For me there will only be one revelation story (And the Answer Is/We Have A Lot To Talk About). I like that you left it open for everyone to make up there own minds and their own endings in that respect.

I like that this story can stand on it's own, but blends so nicely into the series. On another board you mentioned that you thought it could easily fit in right before "And the Answer Is" and I agree. I could see Clark waking up from this dream and the next morning calling Lois to see if she wanted to have breakfast at Callard's and planning to spill the secret to her.

Great job! Look forward to more.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you could see where I wanted to go with it.

I had forgotten that I hadn't mentioned about "And the answer is..." being a sequel to my story on this board. Thanks for the reminder. smile1

I'm glad I could write something that people like, even though it may contain subject matter that might not be pleasant.

Thanks for taking the time. I appreciate it notworthy

FinLi

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"