I just wanted to pop in to say a huge THANK YOU to both Annette for her massive amount of work on the site and to the message board users who have donated to the cause. We've had a number of very generous donations come in during the month of May, which will all go towards keeping the boards afloat. (Neither Annette nor I take a cut, nor does the money ever go into my personal bank account -- all donations are kept in the PayPal account and go towards paying for the board and associated sites!) We've been having some discussions about our options if we have to do some condensing of the various sites, but for right now -- mainly due to Annette's work on manually cleaning up the malware! -- we seem to be holding our own. So THANK YOU to everyone who is helping us keep the boards alive.

If you made a donation via PayPal, you should have an email from me thanking you personally. If you sent me a check, I have sent you a PM on this site.

And if you haven't made a donation yet, but want to, please follow the link on the front page of the message boards to get to the dedicated PP page. If you don't have PP and need to send a check via US Mail, let me or Annette know, and we can get you my mailing address.

FOLCs are truly the best. smile

Kathy