Thank you to all those who have donated so far. However, we did not make the deadline that the host wanted us to meet. I spent sometime arguing with them a little today because I don't think they gave us enough time.

However, I worked most of today cleaning the two most infected domains that I have on the server. I was successful on manually cleaning them and I'm hoping with those now clean it will minimize what I have left to do. I've received a lot of good suggestions and one of them will be to start consolidating some of the domains that are on the same host. Example: the boards and the Kerth Awards site are on this same server so you may see kerthawards.com go away when it expires and we'll start using kerthawards.lcfibmbs.com. This will help save money in the long run.

I mistakenly marked the last post as an announcement and that's why only Michael, as an admin, was able to reply. This is why I started a new thread.

I will continue to keep you up to date as things happen. I will be spending more time tomorrow working on cleaning up files.

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993