Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Hey Toomi8!

2. STAR Labs was mentioned even in the Pilot in passing, however, we didn't actually see it until Season 2 / Season 3 timeframe.

I'll have to rewatch the Pilot as I don't remember that at all, though having it there all along makes another fic I'm working on work much easier! I'm not so hot on the rest of the Superman canon beyond the Christopher Reeve movies (and it's been a looooong time since I've seen those) and the Dean Cain version.

3. Paul - It appeared from the series they went out at least once or twice to lead her on and he was also going out with Linda. (Ouch). There was mention of Patrick in Irish Eyes are Killing from Season 3 and Joe Malloy her high school boyfriend in It's a Small World After All at the end of Season 3.

Ha! I knew I missed Patrick! I completely forgot about Joe though. I've spent more time in late season 1, season 2 lately. I'll have to rewatch.

...but outside of that there isn't much to go on but your imagination. smile

Epic. My imagination is delighted.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Originally Posted by Bitten
Hey Kate,

... Hope this helps ya out grin

Thanks for the link! I knew it had to be here somewhere, I just couldn't find it.

Now, one more question that I can't find an answer for... what's the maximum length for a single chapter to be posted on the boards? Chapter 3 has run away with me. It's currently at 9000 words, 19 pages in Word, and I'm not done. Is that too large for one chapter?