I've got a few odd questions that I'm wondering if someone could help answer.

- nfic - What is that line in the sand on this board? I've been part of forums that had a zero tolerance for anything beyond kissing and absolutely no specific descriptions! On a few others, innuendo is ok, but little else. I'm not looking to write nfic, but don't want to cross the line somewhere!

- STAR Labs - When is the first mention of STAR Labs in the series? I was just watching something in season 2 and heard it mentioned, and of course, completely forgot to note it.

- Lois' prior relationships- There was Claude, and Paul. Claude slept with her and stole her story sometime in Lois' early years at the Planet. Paul was someone she was attracted to, but Linda King 'stole' him from her... did they ever date or was it just a crush that Lois had? Does she mention any other relationships?

- Lois' relationship with Lex is mostly fancy dinners, nights at the theater and opera, etc. Other than her one reference for waiting until their wedding, as viewers we don't have much more insight to their relationship?

Thanks

Kate