Hello all!

I spotted a few other 'hello' posts in this section of the forum so I'm hoping I'm in the right spot!

I joined a forum 15 or so years ago for a different show and fell madly in love with the fandom. Ended up traveling to conventions, making some great friends, and of course, writing fanfic (after reading so, so much!). It's been quite some time since I posted, or wrote anything.

Then in April 2020 my husband and I were laid off during the initial lockdowns and I happened to have stumbled across Lois and Clark. I remember watching most of the episodes when they first aired (I moved to Canada in the second season, I don't remember the first season airing in the UK) and thought I'd watch them all again for a good bit of nostalgia. Well... I fell in love with the show again (though being older I think I can appreciate it more now!). I managed to watch all four seasons and read a nice chunk of fan fiction before we were recalled hastily back to work (that whole toilet paper mania thing...).

Over the last few months I've managed to write a few fics, and finally found enough courage to post two. I've managed to read a ton and recognize many of the names on this forum from those fics.

I'm learning how to navigate this site as it's a bit different from some of the others I used years ago. For reading fanfic, would you recommend using the TOC threads or the Lois and Clark fanfic threads?