Oh good! Lots to think about!

BlindPassenger: I was just reading about the sun-radiation-absorbing cells. It was fascinating. My husband pointed out that what happens would depend on the nature of the powers in the first place and the mechanism of transfer. Since it is not common knowledge that the powers disappear over time, I wonder what bad guys would do to keep from losing their powers if they did know... (oh my, a whole bunch of plot bunnies just appears beside me...) Thinking of the transfer as a switch of the essence of being Kryptonian is interesting as well. And thanks for the story recommendation. Your two cents are appreciated!

Terry: Interesting. So Lois feels no pain. Does it suppress Lois's powers because the transfer is not "full"? Would she be able to touch the rock to throw it away in a situation where she and Clark were trapped with it? Thanks for the stories!

Cuidadora: It sounds like in this story AU Clark still has his powers. Does the story explain why Clark was affected more severely than Kevin? I'll add that story to my list! Thanks! (And Hi by the way smile Long time no see!)

Lynn: Oh that is funny. I hadn't even thought of that! That's hilarious. Talk about your unintended consequences. Thank you for that!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.