In the show there are four episodes in which Clark's powers are transferred to another person. A Bolt from the Blue, Ultra Woman, Chip off the Old Clark, and I've Got You Under My Skin (Though this one is different because someone transfers themselves into Clark, so it doesn't exactly count). In all of these episodes, there is not a situation in which GREEN Kryptonite is used against the new super. So I don't have anything in the show to indicate what might happen if Resplendit Man or Ultra Woman or that little boy had been exposed to green kryptonite.

So, what would happen if this new super had been exposed to green kryptonite? Does the kryptonite affect the Kryptonian body only, or is this negative side of Superman also transferred when his powers are transferred? Is it no effect? Same effect? Perhaps even worse than Clark's experiences because the human body can't handle it??

Same situation but the other side of the coin: In Ultra Woman, Clark had zero powers. If he had been exposed to green kryptonite in this state, would he feel a response? Again, does the kryptonite affect the Kryptonian body specifically?

Have any fics addressed this already? I'll admit that I can't remember reading any fics that involve a transfer of his powers. I would find it hard to believe that this is because there aren't any, so if you know some, please let me know.

In the end, I will probably do whatever works best for my story, but I'm curious to know if this has already been thought about. Any and all answers appreciated. Thanks!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.