So, now A few informations about plot and characters are known:
https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_%26_Lois
honestly, I'm not sure what to think about it all.
Clark not working for the planet seems... strange. And he being one of the People fired, too, thinking about that he is one of the few People who seems to have a direct Connection to Superman should give him a safe place there.
So the series will be mainly in Smallville - this could be either good or bad, we will see. Bringing Lana (and Family) in there with a big role , on the other Hand, well... i don't know. Hopefully they don't try to make a Clark/Lois/Lana triangle, or i will initially skip it.
And Sam Lane in the Picture... The last time we sar Sam Lane in the Arrowverse he would be definitely the last Person they would let in or who would accept the marriage of one of his daughters to a Kryptonian, but well, maybe they decided to rewrite his character along with the new actor... who knows.
Oh, and the Boys. when I first read Clark and Lois's children will be featured, I thought they would be Young, maybe only a bit older then Jon was during the Crisid arc. But now they sre Teenagers? I mean, HOW??? L&C just got their first child - uhm, a few months ago? And they are somewhere somewhere in their thirtys (clark was Born 1979 there, so he would be 40 now). That would mean they must know each other (and, in Lois' case, Clark's secret) YEARS earlier than the canon-so-far established it)... and how could Lois burvive the birth of the twins? The last time she needed to go to Argo for that, and that wasn't discovered up to 2018..... well, I will stoph here. I know after Crisis some things changed, but this seemst just ... well, you know that i mean.
Anyway, I will give it a try mut my expectations are... not to high!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.