Hello,

I've never posted here, just been a lurker and a reader of a TON of fanfiction over the years.

I had to pay homage to some news today - so this prompted my post. I hope this is okay.

Because of this the fanfics created from the show Lois and Clark, I became a fan of Superman. No one could replace Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain and that chemistry, no one has come close thus far... which in my opinion is why most Superman movies have failed to a degree.

With that said, Arrowverse created on CW (if none of you are familiar) introduced Clark and Lois last year. They are now set to potentially launch a spin off.

https://tvline.com/2019/10/28/super...cvSOyhySafSbOXREWy8jh6qhBxShySSOQoRlo4wk

Personally if it wasn't Lois & Clark back in the 90s I don't think comic book TV shows would be where they are today. I also love how Supergirl has paid homage to Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain with both of them having storylines on the show.

Also in case any of you don't watch Arrowverse - but might be interested. They are getting set to do the 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' which we will be granted 3 Superman's (Tom Welling, Brandon Routh and Tyler Hoechlin) - it's an alternate universe fan-fiction come true! LOL. This takes place in December and January - it will be a 5 episode crossover event.

Enjoy! Comment below if you are stoked by this news and/or fan of Arrowverse as well.

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~