So here is Chapter 12. (3/14 in Part 3, in case you were wondering). A little later in the day than usual due to a last minute opportunity to be an AP Physics test grader.

I must admit, after being made aware of some things, that I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t realize, about my own story and firmly putting my foot in my mouth because of my own unintentional ignorance, I considered not posting anymore of the story or at least taking break. I’d also like to make it clear I'm not offended by any posts that have been made. If I had realized what I was saying, I most certainly wouldn’t have said it and would have reacted the same way if I’d been on the other side. As much as I loved my story when I was writing it, I’m almost mad at it for hoodwinking me the way it did. But I need closure as much as I think readers might and will stick with my original posting schedule despite my newfound apprehensions.

Thank you for reading (even if you aren’t exactly enjoying it at the moment sad ). I will promise that I do put all my toys back in the box and hope you’ll continue to read despite any misgivings you have.

Also, I made another graph. This one is a running total. This chapter is marked with an orange dot just so you can see where you are. [Linked Image]

Last edited by JellyS2; 06/05/19 11:43 PM.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.