Chapter 9 is now available. This final chapter of Part 2 was one of the most difficult to write, as you can imagine if you’ve read it already wink. Scenes from it were some of the first I wrote when I started all of this (my writing is only linear in the loosest sense of the word…) before I even knew exactly how we’d get to this point. It was emotionally painful to write that last scene :sigh:. I had to do some pretending and lots of editing to get it right. I’ll admit I felt … sick … dirty after I finished it. I moaned and groaned mecry about it for a bit, brushed my teeth and watched some quality season 2 episodes until it went away grin. (Yet one more piece of evidence that my Lex may be the most evil…Hmmm, completely unintentional and why hadn’t I realized it before?? huh) It’s a necessary evil though, so don’t hold it against me forever.

Part 3 begins Sunday with another double chapter posting as those first two are fairly short. We’ll switch gears once more but I’m sure you’ll be pleased if you like what you’ve read so far grin Thank you all for the feedback! smile

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.