And here he was standing with her celebrating this occasion in style. He had insisted on a grand soiree with fancy dresses and fantastic decorations. Lois hadn’t argued. She loved him and if this was what he wanted, then she would play along and enjoy herself.

I was all into this description until I realized Mr. Kent would never spend so much money for a lavish second anniversary. Not on a reporter's salary. So my eyes kept rovering over the screen until the end of the segment:

“I love you, Lois,” he murmured against her lips.

She kissed him again.

“I love you, too, Lex.”

They have been married two years? Where on earth is Clark?! shock

Love? Had he heard Lana right? Love? She thought he loved Lois? He was stunned by her observation. He didn’t even think about Lois when he was awake! Every time it came up that he worked in Metropolis for a while, he felt such intense guilt that he had to find something to take his mind off of it. He didn’t quite know how to handle that. Nothing else had ever made him feel so guilty. Maybe Lana was misconstruing his guilt as love.

Hmmm, methinks something really bad happened in Metropolis to make Clark return to the arms of Lana Lang.

All of the patients in question reported memory problems after visiting the facility. It was a continuous cycle of shifting the blame from one party to another as each new piece of evidence told another side of the story.

Memory lapses? Lex is involved? Most of all Perry cannot remember why he did not attend Lois' wedding? Oh baby! This sounds like a very cool opening to a great story. Glad to know you are posting twice a week! Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.