Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
What a great Story! I laughed out loud more times than I could Count.
Oh that Dirt digger is always good for Trouble! Kryptonians with eggs! What an idea!
And although you made a Spoiler for the ending, it came totally unexpected - yeah, poor Clark, he should know better than to make Lois angry :-)
But I'm a bit sad that the dream turned out as one so quickly, although it's the Logical Thing to make it all a dream, you made me thinking about a lot of weird things.
How would Clark live his life with 17 children all at once? Plus, I think, the secret is out now - at least the whole Hospital stuff knows now that CK = SM.
But I'm sure with all the complictions, Clark would love all his children and wouldn't give away only one of them.
And what will they do when they are adults? Will they all become Little supermen and superwomen?
At least we would know how L&C's cescendants could found Utopia - I mean, with 17 supes around the world, it woulld be much easier...
And I wonder what happened to Kal-Els various siblings. Hmm, perhaps Jor and Lara send them to different planets, everyone with the News that he/she is the last Kryptonian in order to make sure they they aren't sad if they never meet one of their Brothers/sisters? What if Clark realizes this and would search them perhaps with the help of the NewKryps? They always wanted an El as ruler? And what will Earth think about the suddenly appeared Supergroup twenty years or so in the future?
You see, you have inspired by brain to think about weird thinks... I read this yesterday evening and, however, was asked by my flatmates during dinner why I can't put away that grin from my face the whole time... You made my day! Great Job!

Thanks so much! Some interesting scenarios your mind concocted! Of course, Clark is Clark, so he'd find a way to provide for and love all of his children, as well as guide them all through the emergence of their powers. Tempus might keel over and die with all those Kryptonians flying around in the future though!

Brothers and sisters for Clark would be interesting to see. Or maybe the 17 eggs/having litters at a time thing is the result of him being under a yellow sun.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon