Welcome, new members! dance Yeah, I'm also a bit late on this thread. blush

I'm Cuidadora and have been on the boards since 2014. First as a lurker, then adding comments before posting my own stories.

Originally Posted by Kujaichi
I actually feel bad that I don't really leave any feedback here, but I mostly read stories on the archive because I know those are all complete... Read an unfinished one against my better judgement) recently and it's ridiculous in how much of a funk it left me - AND ruined a song for me!

I understand your frustration, Kujaichi, as do many readers on this site. Unfortunately, real life can interfere with writing, as can temperamental muses. I encourage everyone to leave feedback, even if it's years later. If you don't want to hunt up an archived story on these boards (the search function works better if you choose blank for the drop down menu instead of weeks, days, months, years), you can try sending an email to the author's address at the top of the archived story. If the author hasn't been around for awhile, it may encourage them to return. wink

Please consider participating. Comments encourage writers to continue, and gentle questions have improved my works in progress (WIP). Even just an emoticon can make an author's day. Just be sure to follow the guidelines.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly