Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 11/06/18 03:45 AM
Welcome to our new members for October:

KRISHNA79
Kujaichi
LadyTpower

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 11/06/18 03:48 AM
Hi, new people!

I'm Vicki, aka DC. I write and read here and have since...2011. I'm also one of the members of the K-Comm with Val and Feli. (We've been running the Kerth awards for a couple of years now.)

Hope you like it here and that we see you around! Great group of people around here, I promise!
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 11/06/18 01:37 PM
Hi everyone I am Kim aka LadyTpower, I read and write fanfiction for a couple of years now.
I am 31 years old woman and live in Belgium.
I know I will enjoy my time here, thanks for the welcome
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 11/07/18 04:12 AM
Welcome all! So excited to have new members on the board! (And participating! Looking forward to your story, LadyTPower.)

I'm Mouse, or Emma. I've been a writer and reader here since 2011 (which is sounding longer and longer ago when I think about it...). Hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to join in the fun!

wave
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 11/07/18 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Welcome all! So excited to have new members on the board! (And participating! Looking forward to your story, LadyTPower.)

I'm Mouse or Emma. I've been a writer and reader here since 2011 (which is sounding longer and longer ago when I think about it...). Hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to join in the fun!

wave
thank you Mouse I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it
Posted By: Kujaichi Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 03/07/19 08:22 PM
Oops. So yeah, I only saw this thread like half a year too late... *cough*

So, hi everyone!

I'm 31,too,ha! And I'm from Germany.
L&C was the first show I ever watched in English (I cannot bear the German dub anymore...) and one of the first shows I binged, period. I recently got a bit re-obsessed (only watched it twice in 6 or so months, ahem) and it makes me so so SO happy that not only there's a multitude of awesome fanfiction already out there, but that there's new one still being written!
I'm not really a writer myself, but definitely an avid reader.

I actually feel bad that I don't really leave any feedback here, but I mostly read stories on the archive because I know those are all complete... Read an unfinished one against my better judgement) recently and it's ridiculous in how much of a funk it left me - AND ruined a song for me!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate the message boards and the archive and everything and will now go back to reading more fanfic while watching Smallville.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Welcome New Members: October 2018 - 03/07/19 11:04 PM
Welcome, new members! dance Yeah, I'm also a bit late on this thread. blush

I'm Cuidadora and have been on the boards since 2014. First as a lurker, then adding comments before posting my own stories.

Originally Posted by Kujaichi
I actually feel bad that I don't really leave any feedback here, but I mostly read stories on the archive because I know those are all complete... Read an unfinished one against my better judgement) recently and it's ridiculous in how much of a funk it left me - AND ruined a song for me!

I understand your frustration, Kujaichi, as do many readers on this site. Unfortunately, real life can interfere with writing, as can temperamental muses. I encourage everyone to leave feedback, even if it's years later. If you don't want to hunt up an archived story on these boards (the search function works better if you choose blank for the drop down menu instead of weeks, days, months, years), you can try sending an email to the author's address at the top of the archived story. If the author hasn't been around for awhile, it may encourage them to return. wink

Please consider participating. Comments encourage writers to continue, and gentle questions have improved my works in progress (WIP). Even just an emoticon can make an author's day. Just be sure to follow the guidelines.

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards