Hi Michael! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
What’s his game? He already knows so he must believe that Det. Decker has some irrefutable proof.
Well, as we all know Clark usually has something up his sleeve - usually Spandex wink

Oh boy, considering they both played Clark Kent rotflol
hehehe neither of us cared for Cain (surprise!)

Well, no more so than Metropolis’s own Det. Kate Beckett with her civilian consultant Richard Castle.
Was that really set in Metropolis? I saw a few eps here and there, but I thought it was in a "real world" city

I do wonder what will happen when a celestial creature and the devil touch.
[Linked Image] very clever, sir! wink

Oh look, now Lois has *four* crushes.

LOIS: Excuse me?

Well, Superman, Lex, Clark, and now Lucifer.

LOIS: *Clark*? I mean, that’s ridiculous. I don’t have *any* crushes.
And only one that she'll admit to! Poor repressed Lois

Ooooh, burn. Although, umm…there’s a timeline issue. Lois is in her fifth year as a reporter, Chloe was already a uniform ten years ago, considering Trixi’s age, so, Hot Tub High School was twelve-ish years ago? This means, Lois saw the movie with her friends in middle school.
In my head, Lois found out about HTHS when she was investigating Chloe and Lucifer to find out who she was being forced to fly cross-country to work with. Her watching it with her friends as a giggling pre-teen is more amusing though, so I'm sticking with that from now on grin

Very cute erm good setup!
[Linked Image] tyvm!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather