Wow! Great chapter! As one of the few who hasn't (yet) watched Lucifer, I thought this flowed perfectly! Crossovers are hard because it's tough to get the flow of both shows to feel natural without sacrificing one set of characters or the other. But what you guys have done here is fabulous and flows very smoothly!

The murder case in itself is very interesting. I definitely forsee Lois and Chloe clashing, and Clark and Lucifer, and Lois and Clark, given the time frame, and probably Chloe and Lucifer... I'm excited for all the bickering and drama to unfold! I wonder, will Lucifer's abilities have any influence over Clark? Or will he be immune to it? I loved Lois'reaction too lol swayed a little by his charms, and then immediately angered by him. Will they figure out Lucifer's secret? The trick he's using isn't exactly subtle... But then again, he tells everyone he's the devil, so he's kind of taking the opposite tack that Clark takes.

Ooh. Now that I've thought about it, I kinda hope Lucifer's powers work on Clark, and he either confesses his love to Lois or confesses he hates Lex (or, you know, the big secret).

Can't wait for more! Is it really a week away? Rats.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain