Originally Posted by AndyG
I was anxiously awaiting this chapter and you didn’t disappoint. You got Chloe and Lucifer’s tone and repartee exactly right. The way you got all 4 together made sense and flowed naturally.

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the way we captured the Deckerstar interactions, and I'm so relieved that it's flowing as well to readers as it did to us smile

Originally Posted by scifiJoan
This is a fun crossover. I love Lois' reaction to Lucifer.

Thanks Joan! I'm glad you're enjoying it, and we were giggling our behinds off writing the Lois/Lucifer meetup smile1

Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
I almost feel bad for Lois. Almost Because then I remember this is set around the time she was seeing Luthor and trampling all over Clark's heart.

Yes, this is immediately pre Power Stomp and right in the middle of Nobody's Opinion But Mine Matters. Not her most attractive phase, imo.

Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Great job capturing the characters in a believable setting like this. Flow is true to both shows.

Thank you! We were really hoping that the setting and the flow would work well for everyone!

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Crossovers are hard because it's tough to get the flow of both shows to feel natural without sacrificing one set of characters or the other. But what you guys have done here is fabulous and flows very smoothly!

Thanks Mouse! We tried really hard to get the crossover blend right and keep it from being a Lucifer fic with a taste of L&C or vice versa. I'm glad to hear it's flowing well so far!

The murder case in itself is very interesting. I definitely forsee Lois and Chloe clashing, and Clark and Lucifer, and Lois and Clark, given the time frame, and probably Chloe and Lucifer... I'm excited for all the bickering and drama to unfold!

Not to worry, there's plenty of clashing to come, and sparks flying in all directions [Linked Image]

I wonder, will Lucifer's abilities have any influence over Clark? Or will he be immune to it?

[Linked Image]

Yes, it really is a whole week til the next update (sorry). I'll be at a con meeting Dean *loud squealing* next Friday, so Feli will be posting the next chapter grin

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather