Hi Valerie!

So, a sequel to In Too Deep?.../checks FDK/ Huh, who’d have thunk?

“Just don’t leave town, Kent,” Scardino joked patting him on the shoulder rougher than necessary.

‘Patience,’ he reminded himself, squashing the urge to throw back a sarcastic retort. “I wasn’t planning on it.”
That’s great!

The clearing of Dan Scardino’s throat from behind them pulled her out of the trance she’d fallen under, staring into Clark Kent’s eyes. She could lose herself in those eyes for all eternity. She had fallen hard.
Isn’t it interesting how it was the same with Superman’s eyes, just a few months earlier?
LOIS: Hey, are you calling me fickle?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

He wasn’t convinced but decided not to push the issue. He took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for the task at hand, “You know, I’m actually glad you suggested a low-key dinner tonight. There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time now but…”

She took a bite of her potatoes and made a grimace. “Oh, I guess I let it sit too long.” She pushed the plate toward him, “Would you mind giving this a quick warmup with your thingamajig?”
shock

“Oh, don’t give me that look, Clark,” Lois gave him a knowing smile, “Did you really think I wouldn’t figure it out?”
rotflol

That was lots of fun! Now I wonder how long she had known? And did she dump Dan before or after she figured it out?

CLARK: Great, here come the doubts…

And what if Clark hadn’t opened up and she had known and chosen Dan. Well…kinda chosen him, the way she did on the show. evil

CLARK: Now that’s just mean!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.