Brenda - Yay! So glad you loved it! hyper

I wanted to talk about all of the wonderful loveliness, but can't think about anything except how easily Lois told Clark that she loved him and then promptly locked herself out of her room without any pants on.

Well, she was a bit flustered. laugh The fact that it was so easy to tell him how she felt is just further proof of how right he is for her.

Good for her to basically give Lex the finger by not answering the phone. /me shivers at the ride from Lex, his 'proposal' that she sell herself for the Daily Planet, and for having to ditch Owen.

LOL! I love that! It was definitely a diss to him to not answer the phone. I think Lex has underestimated our lovely Ms. Lane.

OMG! I did not expect her to cheat by asking Perry, Jimmy, and Jack who Clark loved. I think it's hilarious that Jimmy and Perry refused to say anything and Jack just laughed at her for not realizing it was her.

How is that cheating? You gotta use all your available sources if you want to get the truth. lol I'm glad you enjoyed their reactions to the question because that was one of the parts that made me giggle as I wrote it.

From there to the end, I loved being inside Lois's head, seeing how dazed she was with the realization, with her attraction, and then the sweet picture of her falling asleep against his shoulder in the cab.

I love the mental image of her falling asleep on his shoulder, too. drool

Jackie - Speechless? Truly? hyper I'm glad you got everything you wanted. laugh

Artemis - I'll answer over here. wink Thank you!

Thank you so much! You guys are what brought me back and you're definitely what keeps me writing. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis