Good morning! wave

Laura - Thank you! I'd guess that Perry probably favors Lois over Clark, but since it's her POV, she doesn't see it that way. It's their flaws that make the characters so real (and beloved) to me.

Mantra that kept repeating in my head: Do not get in a car with strangers! Do not get in a car with strangers! I was freakin' out during this whole ride, Lois--not a smart move!!!
Ha! You do realize that Lex isn't exactly a "stranger," right? wink

AKA--"Can I bribe you to marry me by rebuilding the Planet?" Creepy! Obsessively, desperately creepy.
It is obsessively creepy, but he certainly does know which buttons to push.

This exchange was hilarious! About woke hubby up laughing.
I'm glad that amused you as much as me!

It's out there! She knows! He knows!
It is, and they do. laugh

Apparently a really cruel prank--by really immature college guys --who had absolutely nothing better to do.
What idiots! Luckily, most guys grow out of that phase.

Moral of the story: If it's laundry you love, stay with it.
Very true! Something I have learned the hard way. At least they put yours back. grumble

Sarah - Thanks! Lois is smart enough to chase another angle if she's not getting anywhere with Clark's one-guess-per-day game.

Even though she thought she knew the answer, it still took some conjones on Lois' part to come right out and ask him.
Even though we know the answer, she didn't, so I'm glad it came across as a risk.

Andreia - Hey! You're here! wave I'm glad I could surprise you.

One less piece to take off.
LOL! We're on the PG side of the boards, so nothing else is coming off. In fact, I'll even admit that clothes get put on in the next part, instead of vice versa. wink

rkn - OMG! I laughed so, so, so, SO HARD! Freakin' Kentucky Fried Movie! My siblings and I still quote that movie to each other. My father has a very warped sense of humor and he made a "clean" version of that movie, splicing together the relatively non-objectionable parts of it and we watched it until the tape literally wore out. Fast forward about ten years, and we're at the video store one night. I convince my husband to rent the movie, telling him what a hoot it is. We get home, pop it in the VCR, and there's 'Catholic High School Girls in Trouble.' I was stunned and I kept exclaiming that I had never, NEVER seen that scene before.

Thank you for the laugh, and for the trip down memory lane! thumbsup

SupesFan - You're welcome! I told you the pressure would be relieved in this part. smile

Just hearing that Clark returns her love, standing half naked in the hallway and probably (temporarily) forgetting that Perry is in the room with Clark.
Actually, they each have their own room. It would put a severe wet blanket on the next part if Perry was in there with them. laugh

Are you trying to give us a coronary? Or, just a really good preview of what's to come?
Oh dear, I hope there aren't any coronaries! Think of it as a gift -- you have a week to imagine all the different possibilities…

Lola - I'm glad! If you need me to write a note for your boss, just let me know. wink

Thank you all! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis