Took me a little longer than I expected but I finally made it back.

Over the last few weeks I had been rereading some of my favorite stories and authors and just a couple of days before you posted I had been wondering whether you would ever come back to the boards. So finding this up was a very welcome surprise.

I went back to the previous chapters and read them all in essentially one seating and then I read and reread part 9. As good as I found the first 8 parts, I have to say that 9 inevitably outshines them.

I think almost all has been said at this point but their banter, the way it is still there in their new context, mixed with a slight insecurity and a bit of shyness, it's probably the best thing. They're shy, sure, but they still feel confortable enough to keep teasing each other. You write these characters so well, you show their way and how they come from point A to point B and why they mean so much to each other.

I could quote pretty much every line in the chapter, from the bit taken from part 8 to the very last word. This was a delight that I will most likely read again before part 10.

Welcome back, Sue. And don't leave again. These MBs are sooo much better with you around :-)

Last edited by Cristina; 05/29/18 01:49 AM.

Cris