Few things in life give me more pleasure than seeing Sue's name appear on my phone. (For detailed descriptions of some other things, check the naughty side of the boards. devil) Seeing that Sue posted again made my heart leap with joy.

Few things in life give me more pleasure than reading Sue's writing. Seeing this new part prompted me to go back and reread the entire story (along with the special naughty interlude titled "Apollo" that lives on my hard drive drool ). Sue understands Deborah Joy Levine's vision for the show, which results in characterizations in keeping with the way they were drawn that first season. I love her witty banter and sexual tension, but relish the true friendship that is at the base of it all. And because Lois and Clark are friends, it allows this part to shine. They can tease, kiss and touch to demonstrate their feelings for each other, and then verbally probe to find the line that can't yet be crossed. Confessing their love isn't just an excuse to jump in the sack, it's an opportunity to deepen their friendship. It is romantic and funny and hopeful and beautiful. It is Sue in top form.

Few things in life give me more pleasure than being Sue's friend. twins

Susan, who is itching to brush the dust off her hiking boots

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink