Mouserocks

I'd be happy to beta any style of fic out there (WHAM, WAFF, comedy, drama, etc.). Also willing to work with OOC or alt-verse characters. I'm usually able to get to shorter pieces quicker (for obvious reasons) but, time permitting, I'm also happy to work on long pieces.

Things I cover:
- Spelling mistakes
- Grammatical errors
- Continuity issues and plot holes (within the bounds of your fic premise of course)
- Character issues (there must be a reason for everything)
- Making cuts (again, must be a reason for EVERYTHING)

I will try to be gentle, but I will definitely provide honest feedback and input. If you're not looking for input, and just want it polished up for presentation, please be up front about that. I can do it (it's your baby), but I want what's best for your story, too. smile Also, if you're in the early stages and looking for a sounding board to bounce ideas off of, I'm here for that too.

I love working in Google Docs, as I find it makes the editing process much easier and communication quicker. If you don't, it's no problem. I can make it work. However, I don't work in MS Word (not to say I can't receive docs that way, just that I won't be able to follow "Track Changes" or other functions exclusive to them).

Hoping to see some new stories soon! If interested, feel free to PM me or send me an email (listed in my profile).

(was recently reminded of this thread and decided to hop on in)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain