I'm willing to beta your story - but there are some caveats.

Please know that I will not be gentle if I see something wrong with the story or the way it's being presented. I will not be deliberately cruel, and I will present at least one alternative suggestion in such cases, but I will mention it. Plot holes will be pointed out and not just papered over. Really deep ones may require a great deal of work. Head-hopping will draw strong objections.

On the plus side, I don't mind supposed OOC if the actions are justified, such as being in an alt-world with radically different circumstances.

If I see bad grammar, I'm going to mention it. I know that the rules are much looser in dialogue than in narrative text, but I'll still mention it, if only so we both know it's been spotted.

I don't like Google docs. One of my betas on another story used them, and I didn't like it. The beta did, though, so I muddled through. My strong preference is the comment feature or Track Changes option in MS Word, but nothing in this paragraph this is a deal-breaker.

I'm willing to work on WHAMs if they're done well. I can also do comedy if that's the way you want to go. I can receive email at the address at the bottom of this entry.

Happy writing!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing