Originally Posted by Thaeri
I understand that you have skin in this game, in fact, it's very obvious. This is why I suspect that for you, there is still a difference between Aspergers and "real" autistic.

1. This is getting into a topic that can be very emotional for a lot of people. Try and be more gentle with the words you choose. I'm not Lynn but I found this statement rather insulting. I get what you're trying to say but its coming across very crudely.

2. Socially awkward doesn't always equal on the spectrum. Just as being very neat doesn't mean you're OCD. I'm not sure where you're getting that the Flash was supposed to be written with Asperger's? I'll admit my only exposure has been tv and movies. If there is info in the comics I'm not privy to that may be what I'm missing. The Flash seemed to be written as a typical socially awkward guy. I know plenty of people like that that just are awkward. Doesn't mean they are on the spectrum.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube