Kathy wrote:
Well, there wasn't a brawl ... but hopefully you'll like it anyway.
A brawl? Who wanted a brawl? What we got was better - we got Lois running her hands all over Clark's body on the dance floor. For me, that's much better. That Lois Lane is one lucky woman. [Linked Image]

Thank you for the description of Clark in black. It fit my mental picture perfectly. He was so *cute* as he was trying to figure out what Lois was up to, and she kept on surprising him...

Clark and Lois together on the dance floor, dancing very close. Hmm, that sounds familiar. Lois planting herself unexpectedly on Clark's lap. (Very nice, by the way smile ) Hmm, yes, these are obviously fast becoming trademarks of Kathy or Annie stories. laugh Please, let's have many more of them!

And at her apartment, I loved the description of Clark's thoughts...
it was his emotional connection to her that kept him craving more. He didn't want a one-night stand ... he wanted forever.
And I just have to quote this part, because it's so wonderful that I want to read it again and give everyone else in this folder a chance to read it again, and I'm dying to know how much Lois is going to remember in the morning...
With a strangled groan, Clark felt the last of his resolve snap. He placed his hands against the wall on either side of Lois's head and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss, pinning her tightly against him as he finally unleashed all the desire within him. The kiss was long and passionate and entirely mutual, as Lois quickly wound her hands up between them and grasped his head to draw him in closer. When they finally pulled back, Clark found himself breathing harder than he ever had in his life.

Lois's eyes were glazed over and she looked as though she was having trouble focusing as she gasped for air. Unrepentant, he lifted one hand and let his thumb drag over her bottom lip, brushing against the swollen dampness which offered proof that their kiss wasn't a dream. After a moment, he met her dazed look.

"If you do remember this in the morning, Lois," he assured her breathlessly, "and you still want me ... I promise you, all you have to do is say the word, and I will be back here in a single heartbeat."
KathyM [Linked Image]

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5