Great part!

“Oh, we’re not just any paper, sir,” the cameraman piped up. “I’m from the Daily Planet. We’ll be sure to get all the facts before going to print, but this little lady has already done most of the work for us.”

Go, Lois! I think I hear the words "Lois Lane, welcome to the Daily Planet" coming up in her future wink

She didn’t notice the figure staring at their departing backs from the shadows of the gatehouse.

Umm... but it was all going so well! She'd brought them down, she was free from all that... and then this line? What are you doing to me, man?!

Their telepathic conversation was really well-done. It makes sense to me that Clark would have believed that it was his parents all those years. I'm glad now that he knows that it was Lois who was always there for him.

Unbidden, his midnight conversation with the other Lois came to mind. “Look, about that ‘chemistry thing’ you mentioned… Just like it’s easy to confuse you and Clark… I think *you* have me confused with *her*. Your Lois. And those feelings are meant for her.”

Clark realized that the other Lois had been right. He had wondered how he could have feelings for someone he’d never met, but she was right. Maybe he had never even loved the other Lois, maybe his infatuation had just been his true feelings for his Lois, misplaced.

Bingo, Clark! Give the man a prize. So happy to see him come to this conclusion - very nicely done! It comes at a great time in the story.

She leaned over to touch her forehead against his and Clark closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he found himself staring directly at Lois’s chest. He shut his eyes and willed his mind to blankness, but it didn’t work. A glimpse of cleavage and heat suffused his face as some altogether inappropriate images flitted through his mind.

<Lois, can you hear *all* my thoughts?>

lol Busted, Clark.

Lots of developments happening... excited to see where part 10 goes!

Tracey smile