Hi Cuidadora! Thank you so much for providing feedback on this part.
I love how you've characterized Lois and Clark. For Lois to be the one interested in pursuing Clark, or at least knowing she's interested, is a unique twist. Clark has closed himself to protect himself, and Lois is the one who is hiding her abilities from both Clark and most of the world. It's almost as if this alternate universe is a mirror image of the canon universe, with many things reversed.
Yay! It was my intention to explore a situation where I could take the themes we normally associate with Clark/Superman and apply them to Lois - things like feeling like a freak, keeping secrets, feeling lonely, hiding special abilities, helping in secret, figuring out a way to use the abilities to help others, etc.

It's good to know pacing is realistic (or at least within the realm of believable fan fiction wink ). Thanks for posting.

Tracey, thank you for your comments. Again, when you play with an established character, it's good to know where it works and where I've pushed things too far for the readers to follow. I knew that having Lois apologize was waaaay out of character, but because of Alt-Lois's unique perspective, she was able to go there for Alt-Clark.

Did he really, though? Fall in love with our Lois? I think he felt a connection and was grateful for her help (both helping him become Superman and saving him from marrying Lana), but love her? Maybe he thinks he fell in love with her, but I kinda want to knock him in the head and tell him that what he thinks was love really wasn't...
Alt-Clark thought he had. It was right there in "Tempus, Anyone?" when he tried to tell Lois that he thought that he... and then Lois interrupted and said, "So does he." That was even before he went to the other universe to help rescue Clark when he was lost in time.

I'm with you, though. In fact, it was a driving force for this story. I hope the next couple of parts help answer those questions.