I like reading the quotes! I watched the series so many times, I can picture the scene in some of them lol.

I recall an episode when Clark and Lois were dressed in black as a disguise...Lois had that New York accent lol and the guy in the cell was like, "That's a killer outfit." And something happened with the guy in the cell, he collapsed, then Clark was like, "That's really a killer outfit." It's not so much a favorite quote, but just Dean is hot there and Terri's acting with the accent lol.

There's this scene in Ordinary people, I really liked that scene..gotta rewatch it because I don't remember it word for word (all of it) but Clark was like, "Dunno what I feel, feel lost, found, feel so many things..."

Then in Season 2 (I think), end of it when Clark was packing all his things to move away and Lois confessed her feelings for him. Where she was like, "We let ourselves get distracted because we are afraid of this.." And then she kisses him. And Lois was like she's sick of along the lines of them skipping around their feelings of eachother.

I gotta rewatch to get a more accurate picture lol