I had a few moments, so....how about a couple more? hyper

"Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?"
"Now, lets see...so far I've been given a glimpse at ritual corn worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I've insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this..."
"You're having more fun than you want to admit."
"Oh?"
"Sure, you had three hot dogs at the festival."
"See, that shows how well you don't know me. I only eat like that when I am miserable..."
Clark and Lois in GGGoH rotflol

"And we are friends, right?"
"Sure we're friends."
"Are we...more than friends?"
"More than...? I told you. We're partners. We work closely together."
"How close?"
"Close. Not close, close. But close..."
"I bet you're a great reporter."
"See? Your memory is already starting to come back..."
Clark and Lois in ASU ( notworthy --given to Clark for trying really hard here, love it!)

"Hey, Lois, this asteroid was no picnic for me, either."
"Clark, Superman put it all on the line, TWICE. You, you fell into a bunch of garbage cans in the dark. I hardly think you can put youself in the same league as him."
"Whatever you say, Lois. Whatever-you-say."
Clark and Lois ending ASU clap. The script had Lois' line a bit differently, but I don't think it was spoken as written. This was more how I remember it (another one of my all-time favorite episodes grin ).

"You ever get the feeling we'll never really know everything that's going on with them?"
"Hey Chief?"
"Yeah?"
"Instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we... I don't know... got lives of our own that were a little more interesting?"
"Son, you're shootin' a bullseye. It's like we're supporting character in some TV show that's only about them..."
"...and all we do is advance their plots..."
"...and I, for one, am sick of it."
"Man, me, too."
Perry and Jimmy in ATAI jump lol. That is some awesome script writing--great!

What a wonderful show...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 03/17/17 06:38 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~