Welcome to all the new members. Thank you for signing up and not just lurking without letting us know that you're out there.

I'm VirginiaR, one of the long-winded writers on this site. wink I live in the Pacific NW and have two pre-teens, who are determined to turn my hair grey before its time. For 10 years I was a stay-at-home mom and I've just started working at a high school office. It makes me appreciate what good kids my kids really are. I must've done something right. (I blame Martha for being a good role model.)

Let's see, I'm one of those horrible people who didn't watch L&C live the first time around (Yep, I watched SeaQuest peep ), but only discovered it (to the point of addiction) in the last ten years. I never read fanfic before watching L&C (see, addiction), let alone tried to write anything. Before picking up the pen to write L&C Fanfic, I had written a couple of unpublished romance novels.

I tried to read fanfic on other websites before discovering these message boards, but I found it really difficult to read stories. I couldn't find the next part, or wasn't informed in advance it was a WIP (Work in Progress) and then when I went back to read more, I couldn't find the story again, because it wasn't organized well. When I landed here I started off reading a MLT story and well, never left. (I did lurk for about 9 months while I wrote 75% of Missing Lois, but THEN I never left.) Everyone here has been very kind and supportive. It's still interesting to see the wide range of stories and plots keeping our favorite characters alive in cyberspace.

It seems as there are waves of times when writers/readers are on the boards. I wish I had more free time to write and post and read and leave feedback, but RL is becoming more demanding. I'm currently working on two(ish) stories. One LONG Epic (Wrong Clark) and one NFIC that I'm about 10 parts into.

Anyway, Welcome to the boards! Please feel free to post stories or just stop by to leave feedback/comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.