Hi all!

I'm Deadly Chakram, but most just call me DC around here. Or Vicki.

I'm another East Coaster (born and bred in the Bronx, NY, transplanted to CT). My husband (Chris) and I are parents to twin daughters (Ashley and Kayla), as well as two cats (Ariel and Mufasa).

I've been a fan of Lois and Clark since it was airing on television. I was 10 or 11 at the time. My dad was watching it one day and I joined him since I already liked Superman and Superman II. I fell in love with the show and as soon as they were released on DVD, I bought them/requested them as birthday/Christmas gifts. But I really only got a chance to marathon screen them back in 2011. I fell in love all over again and decided to reenter the world of fanfiction (I used to write LOTR and Xena stuff during college). AntiKryptonite directed me to these boards from fanfiction.net. I've been writing nearly non-stop since.

This past year, I was part of the Kerth Committee with Val and Feli.

If you are reading this, I hope you decide to come and stay awhile. This is an amazing community of writers and just awesome people in general. Feel free to jump on in! Post a story or come in, read, and leave a comment. Every little bit helps - tell us what you like and don't be afraid to leave constructive criticism, if need be.

Hope to see you on the boards!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon