Super glad we're doing this! Great idea!

Hi! I'm Mouse (aka Emma although I did early on go by another pseudonym which I no longer use goofy ) Totally fine with whatever you'd like to call me.

I am 24 years old and have been afk for a while now, trying to get back into the swing of things around here, still catching up on a lot of fics so apologies if I've missed some! I am a graphic designer/multimedia designer and live up in Northern California. I am your all-around nerd friend, but I love Star Wars and Superman the most (and our Superman above all others). So I'm always up for a chat about the latest movie or show, too. (I pretty much watch it all: Marvel, DC, indie films, CW shows, PLL although don't talk to me about that one yet wallbash , anything by Shonda Rhimes, House of Cards, etc, etc)

If you haven't read any of my work, I'll add a precursor here: I like drama. Be that angst, crazy situations, deathfics or WHAM. I don't write it exclusively (most of my shorter stories are WAFFy), but if it's not your cup of tea it's all good. I also have a hard time finishing a story, so I'm trying to go back and wrap up several WIPs as well.

These boards have been an awesome way to make some like-minded friends and get some amazing, quality reads in. We're a super-friendly community, unlike some other boards I've been on or even just ff.net, so never hesitate to say hi, jump in a conversation, or even send a PM! I love hearing from lurkers and/or longtime readers out there! And don't hesitate to post a story or something either. I know I've written some spectacularly bad stuff in the past, so don't even think for a second that what you've written isn't worth posting! At the very least, it's a great way to fine-tune your skills, and I may get a new favorite story out of it. (Not selfishly motivated at all. grin )

This is a shoutout to everyone I haven't properly met yet on these boards, including this month's batch. (Although a specific shoutout to you, cloisfan, Thevamps, and BlueWarbler, because you've made an awesome decision to sign up for these boards!) So hello and keep in touch! wave

Whew. Sorry. I also like to ramble.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain