Hey Mouserocks Thank you so much for providing feedback to this part. I'm glad that the visual details are still coming through. Yes, Lois is bored and does not have a better relationship with her father in this story than in the show.

Ellen is dead? .... not sure if it's well written symmetry or setting up for something else
Mostly symmetry. More than that? RAFO.

befriending Star really makes me like her.
Yay! Yes, given Lois's ability, Star's presence really made sense. I'm not a big fan of how they ended up using Star in Just Say Noah, but overall I liked her character.

Great expression I've never heard before, did you make it up or is it real?
laugh I'm pretty sure that I heard it somewhere, but thanks for laughing at it. It's not from the show, but I live in the South now and know a lot of people that talk like Perry's character.

I actually wouldn't mind somebody else blowing the lid on Lois' secret, but I like the slow reveal too. Really makes the alt-verse stand on its ear, to have Clark suspicious of Lois' abilities.
I know, right? Lois was such a brat that I kinda wanted her to get some comeuppance, but ... Well, wait and see.
evil

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more, hope we're vaguely heading into the HiM direction
I cannot confirm or deny the direction at this point, but next part is coming right up.

KathyB! Thank you for commenting (and for everything else!). I know it wasn't a sneaky twist that no one could see coming, but it was still fun. And, yes,
OF COURSE THEY ARE
. love