Yay!! New parts sooner! (Even if I'm slow at getting to them)

She had always thought he could sense her, too, sometimes he even responded to her. It happened infrequently now.
Oh. Poor Lois, so alone.

Her heart ached and her own tears started to fall when Clark started to cry, calling for his mama. Lois missed Clark’s parents almost as much as he did, since many of the lessons they had taught and the love they’d shown had been inadvertently shared with Lois.
mecry mecry mecry Poor Lois and poor Clark. This little vignette is breaking my heart.

Clark felt the sharpened attention of the reporters immediately around them. It was a well-known rule in the press corps that Clark should only be addressed as Superman when wearing the suit, but apparently they also knew Lois Lane’s indifference for rules and were electrified to see what would happen next.
Ooh. I love this dynamic of Lois knowing he's Superman going in. Of course she would rib him like this. How else is she supposed to get an interview with Superman?

Clark huffed in anger. Who was this woman to question his dedication? “That’s quite a double standard you’ve got going there, Ms. Lane. Weren’t you gone for a lot longer than four months?”
clap Love that Clark can give as good as he gets! Also the back and forth you've built up here is riveting. Great dialogue.

Clark and Lois both placed their hands over their ears and looked up to see Perry White glaring down at them. Perry handed the bullhorn back to the Chief of Police and asked softly, “Are you two finished?”
clap Yes!! One point for Perry.

“I want to see you in my office right after you call in your stories. Comprende?”
Busted! lol Can't wait for the next chapter! You've got me on the edge of my seat to see how this all gets resolved!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain