Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. Since the last posting I've spent a night in the wilderness (listening to a cow in the distance that would not stop mooing the WHOLE NIGHT long), another 3 at my in-laws, and a few semi-sleepless nights worrying about my oldest, who spent 3 nights away from home at boy scout camp (day 2 saw widespread tornadoes throughout the state. SO FUN). BUT my muse wouldn't let me forget about the story, so we kept plugging away.

It's been fun "fixing" the episode "Lethal Weapon." I've always found it to be somewhat promising but with an absolutely terrible ending. I don't know why it never occurred to anyone to fix the problem of Clark having too many powers by, I don't know, taking away his powers. It's also been fun pairing up Jon and Laura, who haven't really had much interaction in my stories outside of "It Runs in the Family."

The story looks lit it will go around 11 parts, though I'm not entirely sure yet. We should know by the next posting. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."