Yea! I'm finally able to catch up with this story. (I was up to past 1am last night reading Dawn of Discovery, so it's fun to compare a grown up Jon next to that teenage/college age one. Not to mention, the so-in-control Clark with this out-of-control one. I can't believe that was your first fanfic. VERY well written.)

So, Laura went back into the past without knowing how to get herself and Jon back to the present? Sounds like a Lois logic to solve a problem, by first jumping in with two feet... clap

I had forgotten that Lois had served the frozen pot roast to Jon, so she didn't have it on hand to serve to the Whites. What will be the changes to the future that the White met Jon instead of ordering out pizza? When Laura first mention a problem at Luthor Tower (Lex Tower?), I wondered if Jon was going to solve a Lex problem. But then I recalled that there was no Lex problem in S4.

Wow, battling tornadoes? That's some Boy Scout camp! wink Here they only make them camp in the snow (in the winter, that is). Glad to hear everyone made it out safe. Off to read Part 7, if my husband doesn't call 'dinner' before then.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.