Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. Since the last posting I've spent a night in the wilderness (listening to a cow in the distance that would not stop mooing the WHOLE NIGHT long), another 3 at my in-laws, and a few semi-sleepless nights worrying about my oldest, who spent 3 nights away from home at boy scout camp (day 2 saw widespread tornadoes throughout the state. SO FUN). BUT my muse wouldn't let me forget about the story, so we kept plugging away.

It's been fun "fixing" the episode "Lethal Weapon." I've always found it to be somewhat promising but with an absolutely terrible ending. I don't know why it never occurred to anyone to fix the problem of Clark having too many powers by, I don't know, taking away his powers. It's also been fun pairing up Jon and Laura, who haven't really had much interaction in my stories outside of "It Runs in the Family."

The story looks lit it will go around 11 parts, though I'm not entirely sure yet. We should know by the next posting. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gah! LOVE this! Seriously though, why didn't they think to use Kryptonite in that episode? It would have saved a lot of headaches.... Sounds like you are having a great summer so far. (A little hectic, but fun) Scary about the tornadoes. Glad you're okay. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Love your solution to "Lethal Weapon" ! I agree that it's a shame no one thought of your simple solution to this episode. Glad Laura made it safely, and Jon can confide in her. What a blessing for him to interact with Clark in a different way. Brilliant! clap thumbsup

Glad you're safe from those storms.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! I'm finally able to catch up with this story. (I was up to past 1am last night reading Dawn of Discovery, so it's fun to compare a grown up Jon next to that teenage/college age one. Not to mention, the so-in-control Clark with this out-of-control one. I can't believe that was your first fanfic. VERY well written.)

So, Laura went back into the past without knowing how to get herself and Jon back to the present? Sounds like a Lois logic to solve a problem, by first jumping in with two feet... clap

I had forgotten that Lois had served the frozen pot roast to Jon, so she didn't have it on hand to serve to the Whites. What will be the changes to the future that the White met Jon instead of ordering out pizza? When Laura first mention a problem at Luthor Tower (Lex Tower?), I wondered if Jon was going to solve a Lex problem. But then I recalled that there was no Lex problem in S4.

Wow, battling tornadoes? That's some Boy Scout camp! wink Here they only make them camp in the snow (in the winter, that is). Glad to hear everyone made it out safe. Off to read Part 7, if my husband doesn't call 'dinner' before then.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard