Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Not gonna lie... this is essentially what I'm working on with my anti-verse.
Sounds interesting.

Although I assume you mean this in jest wink more like a perspective piece. I'd love to see it entirely from Lex's point of view! I'm always hooked by pieces that flip everything on its head! Never enough alt-u's. And Lex is a great character to experiment with.
No. I meant a serious piece, where one wrote from Lex's or Trask's POV, explaining why Lois and Clark are really the villains. Trask didn't see himself as a villain, but as the hero with aliens are the villain. What if Lex thought in the same manner? What if he considered everything he did as within the law, even if it bent the law to his own advantage? How far would Lois and Clark go as reporters to prove that Lex is a criminal? How would Lex feel about that?

After all, he only wanted to help all those people on the Prometheus to find all sorts of cures for diseases, help a young girl walk again...
It could be argued...
And finding Superman's limits-- purely humanitarian.
It's a civic duty to find the alien's weaknesses, should the situation arise that he might turn on them.
To make sure that Superman didn't use it against humankind, of course.

Even those ungrateful orphans, he was only trying to help out of a bad situation!
He was trying to make them smarter! Duh!

(...I may have been spending too much time in Lex Luthor's head lately...) cat
lol You've got to watch out for that.

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Controversial opinion time: Batman v Superman was actually not far from being a good movie. I feel like you could just rewrite all the scenes with more context and fix a lot of its holes. Except that Martha scene. And 90% of Batfleck.

But that's what fanfic is for I guess. laugh
I'd like to hear more about what you think about BvS, but let's move it over to another thread: BvS Fanfic Ideas

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.