Thanks for your comment, QotC! (Do you mind if I call you that? Haha.)

As for if I have any more...well, sorta! I've been working on a multi-chapter Superman: The Animated Series fanfiction on-and-off since 2015...far more "off" than "on" for the vast majority of that time, unfortunately! I last worked on it at the beginning of this year...I didn't outline properly and I never had a perfectly clear enough vision of the exactly where the plot was going to go, and I think what vision I did have has been partially forgotten, so I don't know if I'll really be able to get it going again, honestly. I hope so, but it's hard to muster up the enthusiasm again. I may have to just count this one a loss, though I'm not sure. If you're curious, it's available on fanfiction.net: An Odd Place to Find Oneself

Other than that, I have sometimes made some attempts to write Superman stuff, though it's never gotten too far. The only complete stories I have are really short and simple. My head is always swirling with thoughts about the Man of Steel/mild-mannered reporter, so I'd like to put more of my ideas on paper someday!

I have started a short fanfic taking place in the Lois & Clark universe not too long ago that I'd like to keep working on. It's not the kind of story that HAS to take place in L&C continuity, but I was inspired by these forums and lcfanfic.com to actually stick to a specific canon for once!