Aha! The wink has given you away. I know which Clark Kent it is. smile (Okay, your Avatar helped.)

Welcome, TaliaJoy, to the L&C Message Boards and congrats on posting your first story.

Very funny inner dialogue between your main characters and their own (not-so) better reasons. I'm with Lois, though. A trip to the beach isn't up there on my want-to-do list. Although, neither were her alternative ideas. LOL. I'm curious what Clark's idea of what a relaxing day off with his friends would be, as it seems we only heard from Lois and Jimmy and Clark just played along.

What WOULD Clark do if he were suddenly faced with meeting either of these two Marvel heroes? I'm glad he has some real friends who accept him for himself and not just his Super abilities. Clark seemed a bit sad and lonely earlier in the story when he was thinking about Lori, so I'm glad that by the end of the story he realized what good friends he has in Lois and Jimmy.

Total aside, but Spider-Man would drive Captain America up with wall as much as Iron-Man does. They're both rule-breakers. wink Captain America... er... Steve Rogers and Clark would be total best buds, though... if Clark didn't have Lois and Jimmy, that is. Truth, Justice, and the American Way... all the way with those two (Capt and Supes.)

Fun story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.