Originally Posted by Morgana
Hello There!

“Well then you are in luck,” He grinned back at her, “because Sarita makes a mean Tikka Masala,” He grinned back at her. “Just keep in mind the spice level here is authentic Indian so I wouldn’t try anything above medium unless you feel like guzzling a good four gallons of water along with it.”

I had to laugh at this. My husband has traveled to India and sampled a number of rather heavily seasoned dishes. If you drink water after eating something really spicy, have a slice of bread. That absorbs the flavor, water on your tongue spreads it around. He learned that from bitter experience. drool

Yeah, I'm well aware. My dad's from Pakistan so we grew up with the mindset of eat more bread and yogurt if dad cooked it. This line was just teasing on Clark's part. I had originally written a part from his POV but it seemed to make it more lengthy. I guess this is one of the things that just got lost in translation. lol.

Thanks for the FDK, Morgana. I should have the next part up soon. Trying to calculate how many chapters it'll be. I'm guessing somewhere between 7 / 10 right now. Hope you have a great week.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube