Yes, like investigating how a group of corporations is attempting to use games to create a complete profile of its customers by tracking their movements, likes and dislikes, as well as their social interactions.

Clark: So...Facebook, then?

Plus, if all their colleagues are occupied with catching the newest Pokemon, LnC will have more time for questions during press conferences and can run circles around the competition.

rotflol clap

Linda: Mr. Mayor, can you respond to allegation of...ooooh, a Dragonite!

I wonder how many screens he breaks by typing too hard.

Clark: Only four this month...and only the last one started smoking...

Also, if Clark provides the accommodations and the food, does that mean they’re on a date?

Mayson: *perks up* Yeah...does it?
Clark: peep

CLARK: What? It’s been three dates already

rotflol

Fine, apparently, they will be *above* their couch during such fun activities.

Aaaaand you beat me to it.

Funny thing, I’m thinking there will be a time, probably soonish if it’s not there yet, when people know more about Westerosian history and noble lines than they do about the actual history of medieval Europe. They’re probably going to assume that Richard the Lionheart is a Lannister King of the Rock and Robin Hood a thief in the Riverlands who worked at driving off the evil Westerlanders. And I’m only halfway joking here.

Probably not, though I fully expect that some people already know more about the line of Starks than they do their own family trees.

You mean, the ones with the stories about Superman and Wonderwoman cavorting on her island or how Lois Lane seduces Superman and ensnares the good man away from his Thymescarian Princess?

Lois: splat
Clark: Wait...what? jawdrop peep

Is that such a good idea? He’s going to be carrying that thing around as Superman, too, isn’t he? Or when he flies around. The NIA will probably think he cloned his phone and try to figure out if he’s a spy.

Bingo.

Like Clark in a towel with a still-wet chest?
LOIS: Huh?
CLARK: Lois! Watch out, the red li-iiiiiiii!

rotflol clap

RALPH: Now that Cat’s moved on to L.A. Illustrated, I’ll cover the next adult industry conference in Las Vegas, okay, Perry?

Perry and everyone else at the Planet: sick

Yes, he’s trying to level up and hopes not to lose any pokeballs in the process.

<resists urge to make Greatball and Ultraball jokes>

Plus, she didn’t admit that she was *wrong*.

Lois: Damn straight.

/scratches head/ He’s using her phone? Tsk tsk tsk. That’s like reading another person’s diary.

Lois: There's nothing wrong with reading someone's diary if it helps an investigation.

Wait, he doesn’t have a lock screen? Claaaark!

Clark: I did! She hacked it!

Adorable story, Vicki. And Lois did catch herself a Krytponian

Thanks! I wouldn't mind catching a Kryptonian either! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon