Originally Posted by LMA
Aww, DC, this was wonderful!

I'm fairly clueless on the game--just bits of what I've heard here and there about it--so I feel like, thanks to this story, I've gotten a bit of an education on it smile. Knowing more now, I can really see how it could be fun, and I love how it makes people get out, go, actually move to play the game.

I can totally see Lois (and Clark) enjoying this game. The way you fit it into their world, and their relationship, was done perfectly. I was not expecting all of the lovely WAFF when I started reading this, so a big thank you for that, too love .

I really, really enjoyed this smile...great job!
Laura

Thanks, Laura! I'm so glad the non-players were able to follow along (and maybe learn more about the game). The game really IS fun. It certainly makes running errands a lot more fun, if you are catching critters while standing on line at the supermarket, for example! Hubby and I are both playing and constantly sending our phones with each other on short errands, especially if we know there will be a Pokestop for freebies on the way!

Funny thing, I never meant for this to turn into a WAFFy story. It was meant to be short and game focused with the revelation at the end, but the story had other plans!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon